A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Johnston County High Driver’s Ed Teacher Charged With DWI
- Former New Hanover Public Schools Teacher Pleads Guilty To Nearly 60 Charges
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ethics Complaint
An ethics complaint has been filed against North Carolina state house Representative Chris Sgro. The complaint was filed by Napier Fuller, a resident of Wilmington, North Carolina.
The complaint alleges that Sgro, “remains the executive director of Equality NC, and continues to be actively engaged in lobbying for Equity NC via his new role as a member of the NCGA.”. Continue reading