A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EQuIP
Last year, I called attention to a group called the NC Superintendent Large District Consortium and their intention to call for a seven-year lock in of Common Core in the state.
I’ve kept tabs and have questions about who is driving education policy in the state of North Carolina.
I placed a Freedom of Information Act request last September and have just recently received the information back from Wake County Public Schools. I requested emails that had “NC Superintendent Large District Consortium” and “Common Core” in the subject or body of the emails.
KEEP READING — SEE THE DOCUMENTS Continue reading
“It’s just a set of standards.”
I’ve got some oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you if you believe that line.
EQuIP (Educators Evaluating the Quality of Instructional Products)is an initiative of the American Diploma Project (ADP) Network designed to identify high-quality materials aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
The objectives are two-fold:
KEEP READING… Continue reading