A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: EqualityNC
Just in time for Summer, North Carolina’s Attorney General has donned a pair of amazing flip-flops.
Yesterday, Governor McCrory’s office issued a statement that NC Attorney General Roy Cooper had changed course and would be defending HB2.
This statement was based on multiple documents, one filed on May 27th by the NC Attorney General’s office.
These documents arguably showed an intent to defend the state that included a motion to extend the response deadline.
Here’s the text from one of them: Continue reading