A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EPA
The activities of the EPA have been deemed to have broken the law, according to a report this week released by the General Accounting Office.
This is a big deal. The EPA has been running amok for a LONG time now, but has reached new heights of lawlessness under the current administration.
Quickly, I want to make a point about that last paragraph I excerpted above – the one outlining the use of social media. These media blitzes did more than violate the law, they likely cost taxpayers millions.
The GAO called the EPA’s actions and efforts an example of “covert propaganda.” Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! Uh oh. Since he lost 42% of the vote in W. Virginia to a prison inmate, we better do some kind of appeasing! Hey Obama could announce he supports gays now — oh wait, did that. What’s big in W. Virginia? Ah – COAL! Continue reading