A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EPA
The activities of the EPA have been deemed to have broken the law, according to a report this week released by the General Accounting Office.
This is a big deal. The EPA has been running amok for a LONG time now, but has reached new heights of lawlessness under the current administration.
Quickly, I want to make a point about that last paragraph I excerpted above – the one outlining the use of social media. These media blitzes did more than violate the law, they likely cost taxpayers millions.
The GAO called the EPA’s actions and efforts an example of “covert propaganda.” Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! Uh oh. Since he lost 42% of the vote in W. Virginia to a prison inmate, we better do some kind of appeasing! Hey Obama could announce he supports gays now — oh wait, did that. What’s big in W. Virginia? Ah – COAL! Continue reading