A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EPA
The activities of the EPA have been deemed to have broken the law, according to a report this week released by the General Accounting Office.
This is a big deal. The EPA has been running amok for a LONG time now, but has reached new heights of lawlessness under the current administration.
Quickly, I want to make a point about that last paragraph I excerpted above – the one outlining the use of social media. These media blitzes did more than violate the law, they likely cost taxpayers millions.
The GAO called the EPA’s actions and efforts an example of “covert propaganda.” Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! Uh oh. Since he lost 42% of the vote in W. Virginia to a prison inmate, we better do some kind of appeasing! Hey Obama could announce he supports gays now — oh wait, did that. What’s big in W. Virginia? Ah – COAL! Continue reading