A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: EPA
The activities of the EPA have been deemed to have broken the law, according to a report this week released by the General Accounting Office.
This is a big deal. The EPA has been running amok for a LONG time now, but has reached new heights of lawlessness under the current administration.
Quickly, I want to make a point about that last paragraph I excerpted above – the one outlining the use of social media. These media blitzes did more than violate the law, they likely cost taxpayers millions.
The GAO called the EPA’s actions and efforts an example of “covert propaganda.” Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! Uh oh. Since he lost 42% of the vote in W. Virginia to a prison inmate, we better do some kind of appeasing! Hey Obama could announce he supports gays now — oh wait, did that. What’s big in W. Virginia? Ah – COAL! Continue reading