A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Elena Everett
Many Social Justice roads in North Carolina seem to lead back to the same place: Action for Community in Raleigh (ACRe). We’ll get into ACRe, but first, a look two closely tied sub-organizations. Continue reading
This past weekend, a website called “Charlotte Uprising” was created, which has a list of protester demands similar to what has been seen in other city occupations of Black Lives Matter.
The Charlotte Uprising website is attempting to raise money for bail and ‘supplies’ through another North Carolina based organization known as the Durham Solidarity Center.
According to the Durham Solidarity Center website they, “oppose any state repression of dissent, including surveillance, infiltration, disruption, and violence. We agree not to assist law enforcement actions against activists and others.”
The Durham Solidarity Center is funded by yet another organization known as “Action For Community In Raleigh” or ACRe for short. Both organizations are non-profits. Continue reading
Those following this blog know I have been chronicling the Left in North Carolina for years. In the last few years, I’ve been watching Leftist led organizations infiltrate education. Civitas has also caught onto this trend and has begun to … Continue reading