A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Electronic Monitor
A variety of criminals are given electronic monitors to track their activities as a condition of parole and probation. These monitors have typically been on adult criminal offenders.
WSCOTV is reporting that right here in North Carolina, the number of kids with these type of monitors on has “skyrocketed”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading