A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Electioneering
Hey, remember that PAC, Our Schools First? The one in the Iredell area that was handing out political materials featuring little kids and many times, handing them out on school campuses? One might recall my take down of one of their mouthpieces, … Continue reading
This email from Al McSurely is very close to electioneering for a particular candidate, which a non-profit like the NC NAACP is barred from doing. As an attorney, McSurely should know this.
Scroll down to the bottom. I’ve got a bit of commentary to add.
KEEP READING – SEE THE EMAIL – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading