A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: egypt
It’s just under three weeks ago I updated on the Benghazi case. In that update, we had learned that Nakoula had granted an interview to the Daily Caller, witnesses and survivors were being hidden from Congress and that 400 surface to air missiles that were diverted to Libya were stolen by some ‘very ugly people’.
In the following update, I’ll cover the mainstream media finally denouncing the blame assigned to the YouTube video, the denial of one FOIA and information obtained from another, the pulling out of the investigative team in Benghazi and new meaning assigned to Hillary’s now famous outburt – What difference, at this point, does it make? Possibly a big one if the trail being abandoned leads back to Egypt. Continue reading
US Embassy in Cairo quietly deletes its ‘we stand by our condemnation’ tweet; Update: More deleted tweets!
Obama forgave 1 Billion in aid recently to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood. Obama is buying them U-Boats. Obama has our military doing exercise with theirs IN Egypt. Our Embassies are under attack and this administration is more worried about offending Muslims … Continue reading
Obama is taking a pounding on gas prices and has announced intentions to allow more drilling and fast track an oil pipeline. He’s even rubbernecking on the Keystone Pipeline. These moves do not come without a cost and per usual, I am watching his other hand – there must be someone to blame at the end of the day for him. In that regard, three columns and their headlines stuck out to me today: Continue reading
This sure does sound familiar… Egypt? Tunisia? Yemen? Turkey? Saudi Arabia? Rising Gas prices? Rising Food prices? Rising Clothing prices? High Unemployment? Falling Currency Value? An Economy in Cardiac Arrest? Government intrusion and control? Citizens upset with those in power? … Continue reading