A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Education Post
After leaving the state of NC in financial chaos after just one term, former Governor Bev Perdue founded a cushy little non-profit with the help of Common Core founding father, former NC Governor Jim Hunt.
That non-profit is called DigiLearn. It’s an incorporated entity.
DigiLearn is arguably a vehicle for Bill Gates to push his latest wave of Common Core through ‘personalized digital learning’ apps and other related support. Keep reading, you’ll see where Gates is propping up this venture.
KEEP READING – FOLLOW THE MONEY – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading