A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Earle Schecter
His opponent, Earle Schecter, is a hot mess as evidenced by his turning an education town hall in a school into a political campaign event. That’s a no-no.
Consider that Schecter is a NYC Democrat who moved to NC in 2010 with no political experience.
Are You Ready For Earle? Hell. No.
The Cabarrus Conservative Alliance has endorsed Pittman. See below.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Several weeks ago, I reported on a “townhall” that was held at Cox Mills High in Cabarrus county. That “townhall” included political candidates, one of which made a political speech. That candidate is Earle Schecter, the NY transplant running as a Democrat against incumbent Larry Pittman. State Superintendent and CCSSO President, June Atkinson, was also present but Rep. Larry Pittman confirmed to me that he was not informed of this event. I asked the question, was this a Democrat campaign event or a townhall?
The answer is a bit of both.
I’ve received official word from both Cabarrus County Schools AND the Cabarrus Democrat Party. Let’s run this down in order. Continue reading
In the May agenda notes from the State Board of Education meeting on May 1st, the activities section for the State Superintendent did not include the “Town Hall“, which more like a campaign event, held at Cox Mills High School. … Continue reading
On Saturday, April 26th, I reported that the Cabarrus Republican party had issued a resolution condemning two candidates. One was Leigh Brown, who is challenging Rep. Larry Pittman for his seat at the NC General Assembly. The other is Diane Honeycutt, running for County Commissioner.
On April 27th, the Cabarrus Conservative Alliance came out backing the Cabarrus Republican party’s resolution in an open letter to voters. Continue reading