A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Dualing Narratives
Bear with me here, but this article at Gawker is a spectacular kind of sad comedy gold.
In one paragraph Gawker chastises those who questioned Lena Dunham’s ‘rape’ claim in her ‘autobiography’ by calling them ‘distasteful’ and asserts, “They were wrong”. Oh and by the way, Gawker uses the characterization of said ‘rape’ as a “night of unwanted unprotected sex”. Someone ask Whoopi if that qualifies as “rape-rape”.
The author, J.K. Trotter, then turns around and tells the audience it was actual the son of an NPR host, who is a Democrat, who ‘raped’ her. Trotter then tears a hole in his own piece. He says in one of the summary paragraphs at the end that even that description might be wrong and that Ungar looks to have gone into hiding.
Those who pretty much nailed Dunham as a liar were wrong, but Gawker is right because… just because.
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading
Teacher pay is not just set by the state. Each county controls the supplemental pay rate teachers receive on top of that state rate.
The fights over teacher pay this past year has been to harp on the state rate. No one in the media really even mentioned the supplemental pay. That supplemental pay didn’t fit into the ‘assault on education’ narrative.
They’ve broken ranks in Stokes county:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Remember the big hoopla that teacher turnover in Wake County was just amazingly high? Remember that this narrative was pushed by Moral Monday, Democrats and NC DPI itself?
KEEP READING. Continue reading