A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Don Yelton
Only about four months ago a lower court judge, U.S. District Judge Thomas D. Schroeder, upheld North Carolina’s Voter ID law. That ruling was overturned by the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday. This makes the 4th time in … Continue reading
The Liberals in North Carolina have waged a campaign against North Carolina’s voter ID law that has been so full of fail. Their latest complaint is that it makes it burdensome for married women to get ID with their married name on it.. or something. The arguments by Liberals in this state are so bad, they had to call in outside reinforcements – The Daily Show.
Somehow, The Daily Show unearthed a GOP precinct chair gullible enough to go on their show and think he was going to get a fair shake. What resulted was a chop-shop, signature Daily Show “interview’ skit that cast Don Yelton as a giant vote suppressing racist. GO FIGURE.
The Left has no leg to stand on and needs to win this in the court of public opinion. This is just one incident of what we can imagine will be many more to come before the law takes effect in 2016.
Read about it in my Storify Article: Daily Show Helping To Try #VIVA In The Media? Continue reading