A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: DOA
There are a lot of people out there speculating on the funding to support the Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC). Some of the assumptions out there are muddied or incorrect. To clarify the funding for this commission, we need to look at the history of SB 812.
The original version put forth placed funding as the responsibility of the Dept. of Administration (DOA) in section six of the bill.
SECTION 6. There is appropriated from the General Fund to the Department of Administration the sum of two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) for the 2014‑2015 fiscal year to implement Section 2 of this act.
KEEP READING – THERE IS MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading