A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Do as I say
I think most people around like to get more of something for less money. We like getting the most bang for our buck. We love buy one get one free sales. We love coupons and discount houses. We like getting big portions when we eat out because we can take home what we don’t finish – we feel like we got our money’s worth.
Well, over the last three years, our More for Less love affair has been under attack. The latest casualty? The King-sized Snickers Bar. I know, you’re probably as torn up as I am. What road trip would be complete without swinging into a gas station to grab a King-sized Snickers because you’re in the middle of nowhere with not a restaurant in sight? Continue reading