A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: #DM7
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy weekly column: The Assault on Free Speech on College Campuses Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: My Horror At “Something kind of cool” Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Confederate Flag Shark Jumping: Digging Up Corpses In Tennessee Continue reading
The is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: From The Mouths Of Our Children To Ed Reformers Ears Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: What does your higher education dollar buy these days? Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: The Fundamental Right To Homeschool
By A.P. Dillon
The NY Times has an article out this week titled, “Home Schooling: More Pupils, Less Regulation”. The article focuses on changes in Pennsylvania, but this is an article that should give everyone pause.
The article’s main thrust is that homeschools are not regulated enough and deserve more oversight – by a government entity, of course. A loose translation of that might be ‘all your kids are belong to us’.
KEEP READING… Continue reading