A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: #DM7
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy weekly column: The Assault on Free Speech on College Campuses Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: My Horror At “Something kind of cool” Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Confederate Flag Shark Jumping: Digging Up Corpses In Tennessee Continue reading
The is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: From The Mouths Of Our Children To Ed Reformers Ears Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: What does your higher education dollar buy these days? Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: The Fundamental Right To Homeschool
By A.P. Dillon
The NY Times has an article out this week titled, “Home Schooling: More Pupils, Less Regulation”. The article focuses on changes in Pennsylvania, but this is an article that should give everyone pause.
The article’s main thrust is that homeschools are not regulated enough and deserve more oversight – by a government entity, of course. A loose translation of that might be ‘all your kids are belong to us’.
KEEP READING… Continue reading