A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Disparate Impact
Last month, the NC Big Ed Complex’s NC Public School Forum held their “Eggs and Issues” Forum. I translated their “wish list” back in January, but now the video is out.
Last year, it was pushing more Common Core and they did more of that this year. Of significance this year, expect everything to track back to “race” via “Disparate impact”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading