A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Disparate Impact
Last month, the NC Big Ed Complex’s NC Public School Forum held their “Eggs and Issues” Forum. I translated their “wish list” back in January, but now the video is out.
Last year, it was pushing more Common Core and they did more of that this year. Of significance this year, expect everything to track back to “race” via “Disparate impact”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading