A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Disney Goes Nanny
You know… life is about choices and when you’re on vacation with an already picky eater, the choice to pile on some french fries should be a no brainer. I don’t go to Disney for the food. I don’t think anyone does. Especially when they charge $9 bucks for a hamburger with packaged grapes? Jeez! I go for the rides, the characters and the smiles it all brings to my kids faces. I see what Disney is trying to do there and I don’t knock them for it, but they need to remember what their about and it’s not restricting our eating. Continue reading