A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Derek Bowens
Two election protests were filed last week with the New Hanover County Board of Elections in November by John Christian Anderson, both of which were swiftly dismissed.
In related news, the State Board of Elections had dispatched investigators to Bladen County and at an emergency meeting held by the State Board of Elections, Kim Strach was asked by board member Joshua Malcolm if the investigators had reason to believe there was serious concern over the Bladen county situation, to which she replied, “Yes, sir.” Continue reading