A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: debbie wasserman schultz
It was a very big night in Wisconsin. Not only did Walker keep his Governor seat, all four other Republicans in the recall election fray kept theirs as well. Lt. Governor Kleefisch held on 53% to 47% despite death threats. I don’t know what else to say other than the people of Wisconsin have spoken. Their message is clear, at least to me – public sector unions are not going to bully them, they want fiscal sanity in their state and they’re willing to stand up and be counted to get it done. Everyone did their part, but I’d like to give a shout out to the New Media for their role in keeping their eye on Wisconsin. Continue reading