A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Dark Money
Talk about missing the mark. What WRAL gave readers was a sanitized, 30,000-foot view of the dark money group, barely mentioning in passing that Moving NC Forward is a 501(c)4 organization and as such, does not have to disclose its donors. Continue reading
After an analysis of NC CRED’s affiliations and dealings, American Lens has discovered questionable dark money ties and a connection to the NC Advocates for Justice PAC, which is named in a campaign finance ethics complaint filed against Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading
Despite a recent defeat in court, Moral Monday (MoMo) seems to be stuck on the same ‘voting rights’ tune and plan to use their ‘youth initiative’ to promote their cause.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina Continue reading
Harry Reid has spent a considerable amount of time railing about the Koch Brothers on the Senate Floor. Reid showed his Constitutional ignorance in proposing a Constitutional Amendment against the Koch Brothers. Hi, Bill of Attainder ring a bell, Harry? My lord, you are so obsessed.
Meanwhile, his billionaire pal Tom Steyer is pumping millions into Reids’ SuperPAC and into Kay Hagan’s campaign. Face it, Harry… Steyer owns you.
According to Hagan and Reid, Dark Money is evil. Unless it’s their dark money.
REMINDER: Continue reading