A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Dark Money
Talk about missing the mark. What WRAL gave readers was a sanitized, 30,000-foot view of the dark money group, barely mentioning in passing that Moving NC Forward is a 501(c)4 organization and as such, does not have to disclose its donors. Continue reading
After an analysis of NC CRED’s affiliations and dealings, American Lens has discovered questionable dark money ties and a connection to the NC Advocates for Justice PAC, which is named in a campaign finance ethics complaint filed against Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading
Despite a recent defeat in court, Moral Monday (MoMo) seems to be stuck on the same ‘voting rights’ tune and plan to use their ‘youth initiative’ to promote their cause.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina Continue reading
Harry Reid has spent a considerable amount of time railing about the Koch Brothers on the Senate Floor. Reid showed his Constitutional ignorance in proposing a Constitutional Amendment against the Koch Brothers. Hi, Bill of Attainder ring a bell, Harry? My lord, you are so obsessed.
Meanwhile, his billionaire pal Tom Steyer is pumping millions into Reids’ SuperPAC and into Kay Hagan’s campaign. Face it, Harry… Steyer owns you.
According to Hagan and Reid, Dark Money is evil. Unless it’s their dark money.
REMINDER: Continue reading