A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Dan Soucek
I am currently on a blog vacation. I am less than happy I am writing at this moment and even less happy about the topic.
My moles inside the General Assembly tell me that HB 13, which contains the infamously invasive health assessment form, has not been put on the Senate Education Committee calendar for tomorrow. This, despite it moving smoothly through the Health Committee earlier today. Continue reading