A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Dan Blue
North Carolina has been treated to yet another edition of ‘Name no Democrats’ by N&O’s Biesecker. Only mentioning the top GOP players in a story is becoming a regular event, especially if they are running for the Senate. It really fits the ‘slam, eviscerate and cripple’ pattern we’ve come to know all too well. In fact, it would appear that Biesecker’s story is pretty damn close to the big bullet points of this Democracy NC memo, which is a group tied to BluePrint NC.
I suppose anything that draws attention away from the pummeling Hagan is taking over her 24 Obamacare lies is a good thing in the mind of Democrats — even a story that broke around 6 months ago or so and is now being recycled and includes some of their own ‘best and brightest’.
I’ve included the whole list of names further down, because, you know, Biesecker didn’t include that in his report. Maybe because he didn’t want you to see the ratio. 36 were Republicans and 24 were Democrats, yet Biesecker only wrote about the Republicans. Continue reading
This past Monday saw another round of arrests at “Moral Mondays” in front of the NCGA. The Left is very upset their decades of rule have come to an end. The voters of the state overwhelmingly voted them out, flipping over 28 seats to do it. That’s a pretty powerful statement about how people felt the Democrats were running things in North Carolina. With the repeal of Obamacare gaining more traction, the Democrats are panicking they will be shut out in 2014 too. Cue the protests about social issues and ‘regressive’ agendas. Continue reading