A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Cumberland County
Cumberland County Schools is upset that their teacher salary supplement isn’t as big as Wake County’s.
So, the narrative we’ve heard from various sources is that North Carolina doesn’t pay it’s teacher enough. The untold part of that narrative is that the teacher supplemental pay is set by the individual districts.
Ok, so the teachers in Cumberland have a smaller supplement. The county sets that, so why not raise it? They have no problem paying their Superintendent generously, after all.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading