A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Crime
A variety of criminals are given electronic monitors to track their activities as a condition of parole and probation. These monitors have typically been on adult criminal offenders.
WSCOTV is reporting that right here in North Carolina, the number of kids with these type of monitors on has “skyrocketed”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The Oregon police suspect that the Occupy Squatting in a Northwest Portland Duplex has turned into Occupy Burglary.
Oregon Live reports:
A Northeast Portland duplex next to a house associated with Occupy Portland squatters was broken into Sunday night, Portland Police reported Monday. Continue reading
MAD LIBS Part X My on-going chronicle of links for the #occupy madness going on across the nation. This will likely be my last Mad Libs edition. These Links are copied and pasted both to preserve the source they came … Continue reading
Taxpayers Get the Bill for Occupations: $21.8M (Updated 12/7) | Verum Serum Continue reading
My on-going chronicle of links for the #occupy madness going on across the nation. These Links are copied and pasted both to preserve the source they came from and also due to the large number of them. This set of links covers the week of November 27th through December 4th Continue reading
MAD LIBS Part VII My on-going chronicle of links for the #occupy madness going on across the nation. These Links are copied and pasted both to preserve the source they came from and also due to the large number of … Continue reading