A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: CPRE
Washington Post had an article this week about How Twitter is changing the national Common Core debate.
Michelle Malkin has been a monster on Twitter on Common Core, this is undeniable. The moms out there tweeting everyday should also be recognized for their tremendous effort and impact.
I just wanted to remind folks about who did this ‘study’, what was really the purpose and who was contacted. Also, who didn’t consent to participate and the unanswered question of who funded this study.
@michellemalkin Mr. Supovitz approached me on the ‘twitter project’. I didn’t consent & he didn’t answer my Q’s: http://t.co/BAx3yEZUvk
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) February 25, 2015 Continue reading
Apparently, I’m an influential Common Core tweeter. See below.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Jon Supovitz
Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Subject: Request for Interview about #commoncore on twitter
I am an education researcher who is studying the politics of the common core on twitter and see you are a very influential tweeter on the topic!
KEEP READING… HILARITY ENSUES. Continue reading