A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Convention Of States
North Carolina has joined multiple states in filing a ‘Convention of States’ bill House Bill 321 was filed on 3/19/15 and is short and to the point. Sponsors of the bill include Jones, Millis, Riddell, Pendleton, Cleveland, Conrad, Hurley and Whitmire.
The purpose of calling a convention of states is for the purpose of amending the Constitution with the purpose of empowering the citizenry and local legislators.
See: Get Your Liberty On: Convention of States
Text of HB 321: Continue reading
The Convention of States (CoS) tour schedule for North Carolina is now available. For those unfamiliar with CoS, you can read my previous article on it. Michael Westrich of CoS summarized what CoS is about quite nicely:
“Citizens for Self-Governance (CSG) recently launched the Convention of States (COS) Project with the expressed purpose of urging and empowering state legislators to call a Convention of States. Under the COS Project plan, this convention would be called “for the purpose of limiting the power and jurisdiction of the federal government.” Only amendments that fall under this category would be germane and up for debate.“
Downloadable CoS 2015 NC schedule
These scheduled stops are free and open to the public:
KEEP READING – SEE THE SCHEDULE – DOWNLOAD IT – Continue reading