A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Contraception
In the first debate against Speaker Thom Tillis, Senator Kay Hagan took the “War On Women” route. Hagan continued to repeat Tillis was for banning birth control as well as her willful misrepresentation the Hobby Lobby decision being about birth control, which it wasn’t. Flashback from Sister Toldjah: Senate Dems, including @KayHagan, set to try & “reverse” #HobbyLobby ruling
That decision wasn’t about BC. Why do you hate religious freedom? #ncsen MT @kayhagan: Speaker Tillis supports #HobbyLobby decision …
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 8, 2014
Why does Kay Hagan hate religious freedom? => Hagan Co-Sponsors Bill to Reverse Hobby Lobby Ruling http://t.co/8x0yIartIs #ncsen #firehagan — LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) July 20, 2014
The war on women/contraception attack flopped, as Tillis stuck a stick in the wheels of her talking point bike by stating he feels oral contraception should be made available over the counter. Hagan had no come back for this. In fact, Democrats are so freaked out by this move they’ve become more shrill and launched five-figure ad buys.
Check out this excerpt from Liberal TIME magazine below. Emphasis is mine.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The headline to this story is not from The Onion, but BBC news:
A contraceptive computer chip that can be controlled by remote control has been developed in Massachusetts.
The chip is implanted under a woman’s skin, releasing a small dose of levonorgestrel, a hormone.
This will happen every day for 16 years, but can be stopped at any time by using a wireless remote control.
The project has been backed by Bill Gates, and will be submitted for pre-clinical testing in the US next year – and possibly go on sale by 2018.
The device measures 20mm x 20mm x 7mm and will be “competitively priced”, its creators said.
I wonder if it will have the same guarantee Gates gave on Common Core: Continue reading