A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Community College
Some quick hits this week in education news from around North Carolina.
-Career and College Ready Graduates
-NC Media Suddenly Notices Common Core Commission
-Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
-John Locke Foundation Event hosts BESTNC
On August 5th, North Carolina Community College System President, Scott Ralls, testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
The content of his testimony, from the title of the written statement, centered on the reauthorization of the Higher Education Act. What his testimony was actually about was something else. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
Last time we looked at how Pearson has gotten fat in the State of North Carolina.
Today, we see how excited Pearson is about President Obama’s “free community college proposal.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column, Fair Share 2015: Ripping Off The Middle Class. By A.P. Dillon Since Obama took office, he’s harped on wealthy Americans needing to pay “their fair share“. Millionaires need to pay up. Get … Continue reading