A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Community College
Some quick hits this week in education news from around North Carolina.
-Career and College Ready Graduates
-NC Media Suddenly Notices Common Core Commission
-Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
-John Locke Foundation Event hosts BESTNC
On August 5th, North Carolina Community College System President, Scott Ralls, testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
The content of his testimony, from the title of the written statement, centered on the reauthorization of the Higher Education Act. What his testimony was actually about was something else. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
Last time we looked at how Pearson has gotten fat in the State of North Carolina.
Today, we see how excited Pearson is about President Obama’s “free community college proposal.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column, Fair Share 2015: Ripping Off The Middle Class. By A.P. Dillon Since Obama took office, he’s harped on wealthy Americans needing to pay “their fair share“. Millionaires need to pay up. Get … Continue reading