A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Common Core Survey
Hey, Parents… Remember the Common Core ‘survey’ that NC DPI put out for the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC)?
WELL.. We weren’t the only ones treated to a steaming pile of Common Core nonsense.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
NC DPI’s ‘stakeholder’ Common Core ‘survey’, where one has to go LINE BY LINE and GRADE BY GRADE giving input on the standards, is still ongoing. The deadline is April 30th. #NCDPI Common Core Surveys arguably meant to discourage … Continue reading
The day after the last Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission meeting, a survey went out from NC Dept. of Public Instruction (DPI) to North Carolina teachers.
Given how busy our teachers are, I’m betting more than not deleted the email. It’s also interesting that this survey is an open link that anyone can enter data into. One has to ask how accurate and scientific the results will be.
One has to wonder why this wasn’t done prior to adoption and implementation? If it was, where are those results? Maybe they did and circular filed it along with the CommonCoreStandards.org feedback?
Oh, by the way, one has to enter data in every field in order to advance to the next page of this survey it seems. Way to discourage people from completing it!
This is the email I obtained that went out to NC Teachers:
READ MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading