A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Common Core Revisions
Earlier this month, the North Carolina State Board of Education voted on and passed the revisions made by the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) to the Common Core Math Standards.
The fears that DPI’s changes were actually going to be nothing substantial have been proven correct. Continue reading
Once again, the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction shows parents exactly where they fit into their child’s education: NOWHERE.
It’s likely that the vast majority of North Carolinians are unaware that the NC Department of Public Instruction (NC DPI) has been revising the education standards for the state.
Will this be just a new shade of lipstick on the Common Core pig? Probably. Continue reading