A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Common Core Comments
The day after the last Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission meeting, a survey went out from NC Dept. of Public Instruction (DPI) to North Carolina teachers.
Given how busy our teachers are, I’m betting more than not deleted the email. It’s also interesting that this survey is an open link that anyone can enter data into. One has to ask how accurate and scientific the results will be.
One has to wonder why this wasn’t done prior to adoption and implementation? If it was, where are those results? Maybe they did and circular filed it along with the CommonCoreStandards.org feedback?
Oh, by the way, one has to enter data in every field in order to advance to the next page of this survey it seems. Way to discourage people from completing it!
This is the email I obtained that went out to NC Teachers:
READ MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading