A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Colorado
At the recent Amplify Choice event held in Denver, Colorado, participants heard from advocates and elected officials in the state on the issue of charter schools.
Amplify Choice Kick off SmallIn 1993, Colorado adopted a charter school law. Since it’s inception, Colorado has seen a healthy number of charter schools formed.
See how Colorado’s charters are performing, how they are funded, underfunded and how that relates to the current North Carolina Charter School climate. Continue reading