A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Orange County Teacher Threatens to Shoot up Elementary and ‘Sex Room’ is Exposed in a Durham High School
- #NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
- Cooper Political Campaign Advisor Orchestrated Strach Ouster
- School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
- Orange County Teacher Facing Felony Child Exploitation Charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Civitas Institute
With all the talk about “fake news” as of late, as well as the credibility hit the mainstream media took in the aftermath of the surprise victory of Donald Trump, you’d think news outlets would be taking concrete steps to make improvements in the accuracy of their reporting.
Restoring the trust between readers and journalists by reporting the facts would be a priority, one might conclude. Continue reading
Civitas Institute released its most recent poll results this week. The results show Trump beating Clinton in the Tarheel state in nearly every category. In a question asking who voters would currently be likely to vote for, Trump beat Clinton by four points
The results showed Trump lagging in two main areas — temperament and the ability to respond to an international crisis. Interestingly, voters indicated they believe Trump would handle terrorism better than the Former Secretary of State. In the area of job creation, Trump beat Clinton by 10 points. Continue reading