A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
- The College Board’s Elitist Roots
- Lawsuit: 3 First Grade Chapel Hill Students Were Sexually Abused by Older Students
- Alamance-Burlington Teacher Arrested On Sex Charges Involving Student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: China
Jeb Bush has a question problem.
Mocking Hillary Clinton for dodging questions, Bush then had no answers to questions himself.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Headlines You Won’t See: Iranian and Chinese Natls Indicted in Washington D.C. with conspiracy to violate IEEPA
On Friday, I mocked Obama for his ‘smart diplomacy’ in negotiating with regimes that support terrorism – specifically Iran. Today, while scanning my news feed, I see this post at the DOJ:
Two Indicted for Alleged Efforts to Supply Iran with U.S.-Materials for Gas Centrifuges to Enrich Uranium
Accused Iranian Procurement Agent Arrested in the Philippines
WASHINGTON – A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia has returned a superseding indictment charging Parviz Khaki, a citizen of Iran, and Zongcheng Yi, a resident of China, for their alleged efforts to obtain and illegally export to Iran U.S.-origin materials that can be used to construct, operate and maintain gas centrifuges to enrich uranium, including maraging steel, aluminum alloys, mass spectrometers, vacuum pumps and other items. Continue reading