A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Charter Wars
The war on school choice in North Carolina continues. The Left and Democrats in this state have made their hatred for school choice (charter schools, homeschooling, and Opportunity Scholarships) very well known.
This time the salvo is targeting virtual charter schools. Here’s the overall theme: All charter schools are evil and if it’s a virtual charter school, then it’s double evil. Continue reading
News and Observer reported on a ‘wish list’ of sorts put together by some of the Central North Carolina region’s superintendents.
The article doesn’t say it outright, but one item on the list was cutting off funding for Opportunity Scholarships. Continue reading
Another great video from Lt. Governor Dan Forest!
This one is on charter schools. I’m very glad he did this one, and he rightly addresses the assault on charter schools as coming from those defending the status quo.
I’ve said this same thing many times. There is some valid criticism of charter schools, however the majority of the push back comes in the form of protectionist rhetoric.
Such rhetoric’s ultimate landing point is that of impugning parents who are unsatisfied with their public school and want to choose for the best educational fit for their child.
KEEP READING… SEE THE VIDEO Continue reading