A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: chapel hill
A protest regarding the Silent Sam monument on the UNC Chapel Hill campus netted three arrests of protesters last Tuesday evening.
Protesters stayed for several hours afterwards, however two rows of barricades kept them from approaching the Silent Sam statue. By morning only a handful of protesters remained. Continue reading
State budget negotiations that include items dealing with NC education are looming. Bill Gates’s Common Core taking heavy fire. Two bills in the NC General Assembly to replace Common Core. Teachers protesting about their pay, upset with working conditions, struggling with the … Continue reading
I am not a bigot, racist, anti-Semite, Islamophobe (the new term Libs are adopting for those of us who dare to be appalled at the GZ Victory mosque/Cordoba Initiative) or any other such term with discriminatory tones. I do not … Continue reading
Imam Faisal Rauf spoke on the UNC campus in Chapel Hill, North Carolina this past Wednesday evening. His speech or talk was titled “American Citizenship: What the Ground Zero Mosque Means to Americans”. This is the full title of the … Continue reading
The Ground Zero Victory Mosque Imam is speaking in Chapel Hill on March 16th. This is the same Imam who days after 9/11 said that America had more blood on its hands than Islam did. The same Imam who warned … Continue reading