A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Center for International Understanding
Back in June of this year, I asked Where in the world is June Atkinson?
Turned out that Dr. Atkinson was in India courtesy of the Center for International Understanding (CIU). As it turns out, another top education official in another state is also interested in India. Coincidence? Maybe. A lot of Common Core tied entities and links are tracing back to India these days.
So, back to why am I bringing CIU back up.
Turns out there are ties between CUI and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO). Continue reading
State budget negotiations that include items dealing with NC education are looming. Bill Gates’s Common Core taking heavy fire. Two bills in the NC General Assembly to replace Common Core. Teachers protesting about their pay, upset with working conditions, struggling with the … Continue reading