A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
- The College Board’s Elitist Roots
- Lawsuit: 3 First Grade Chapel Hill Students Were Sexually Abused by Older Students
- Alamance-Burlington Teacher Arrested On Sex Charges Involving Student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Case Study of K–12 School Employee Sexual Misconduct
A report on the failings of districts to deal with school employee sexual misconduct published last September hit my inbox this week via a friend. Those who have followed my chronicle of the teacher arrests in North Carolina will want to check this one out. Continue reading