A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: California
This article first appeared at Heartland.org on October 13th.
‘Regressive’ Cigarette Tax Hike Proposed by California Lawmakers… KEEP READING… Continue reading
Jebification. Enthusiasm gap. Hot mess.
Yesterday on Carolina Plotthound:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Student Online Personal Information Protection Act (SB 1177) became law this week. California Governor Jerry Brown signed the bill which is aimed at curbing online vendors from selling student data to third parties. They are calling this a landmark bill, but it’s got some serious holes in it. A few key points: Continue reading