A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Cabarrus GOP
On Saturday, April 26th, I reported that the Cabarrus Republican party had issued a resolution condemning two candidates. One was Leigh Brown, who is challenging Rep. Larry Pittman for his seat at the NC General Assembly. The other is Diane Honeycutt, running for County Commissioner.
On April 27th, the Cabarrus Conservative Alliance came out backing the Cabarrus Republican party’s resolution in an open letter to voters. Continue reading