A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Cabarrus County Commission
More fun at the Cabarrus County Commissioners latest meeting. Morris, Honeycutt and Cabarrus Jobs Now in the news again.
From Jason Oesterreich’s blog:
Time and time again, Commissioner Morris and Cabarrus Jobs Now have been caught lying and deceiving our voters (Commissioner Morris and soon-to-be-commissioner Diane Honeycutt co-founded Cabarrus Jobs Now together as a Political Action Committee).
When evil uses lies and deceit to take power from the innocent and unknowing, we must stand against it.
This morning, the Independent Tribune published an article stating that Commissioner Morris’s lies resulted in two library employees being suspended for 3 days each. Also, in response to such behavior, the county manager had to send out a memorandum to county volunteers and the public stating, “First and foremost I want to apologize for any false, inaccurate, or misrepresentation of factual information that may have been distributed to you from our library staff.” Commissioner Morris used the library staff and our county volunteers to spread lies. http://www.independenttribune.com/news/morris-oesterreich-square-off-over-library-woes/article_5b9a77d8-4714-11e4-943e-001a4bcf6878.html
There’s quite a bit more and video at the link.
Don’t bother going to the Cabarrus Jobs Now site, as of this morning it’s “Down until further notice.” Someone page Diane Honeycutt to get that fixed:
KEEP READING.. THERE’S MORE. Continue reading