A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: C-3 Framework
I’ve warned people for a while now about HB 13 (Amend School Health Assessment Requirement) and the ramifications of the parental ‘consent’ signature block on the health form that the bill references.
Parents have been signing away the confidentiality between their child’s doctor to allow DHHS and DPI to contact the provider directly.
Now the data is being used to ‘track the fat kids’.
Why is education involved in the health profession? Why are kids failing basic information in courses like History and Civics ?
KEEP READING — You won’t believe what one national education official said about the priorities in Social studies… Continue reading →