A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Bullying
As I’ve written before, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is well-funded machine with a fleet of lobbyists. The organization is known for bullying legislators and municipalities as well as strong-arming businesses into acting in favor of their causes.
The Charlotte Business Journal Confirms, with a quote from one of the council members…
KEEP READING… Continue reading →
Are you tired of Activist CEO’s from big companies like Apple, PayPal and Target bullying your state over laws like North Carolina’s common sense facilities protections in HB 2?
There’s an app for that. Continue reading →
There is an attack on the First Amendment that has surfaced in the last two years that I find deeply disturbing. It has been initiated by this administration against those citizens or groups of citizens it perceives to be working … Continue reading →