A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Bryan Profitt
Alright, this is going to be a long article. Get your coffee and settle in.
At the News and Observer, the headline reads, “NC education department used Koch-funded group for proposed history lessons”. Take a moment to go read it, but don’t be sipping that coffee when you do. I have to admit, even for News and Observer, this article was a bad joke. I left a comment on the actual article which I am not going to rehash but has important points in it; you can hit that at the bottom of this article.
Narratives are now News….
KEEP READING — There is much, much more. Continue reading