A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Bryan Proffitt
The NCAE has new leadership and taking the top spots are some of the most radical members of Organize2020, the “Racial and Social Justice Caucus” of the NCAE. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) has been waging a relatively non-stop campaign against the General Assembly for ‘higher teacher pay’. Meanwhile, it seems the NCAE doesn’t compensate their own employees adequately according to a petition aimed at the … Continue reading
I’ve asked the NCAE’s Twitter account multiple times if they are involved in the formation of Aim Higher NC. It’s been nearly two weeks since I began asking and have received no reply. I’d give them the benefit of the doubt of not seeing the tweet, had it only been one. I’ve sent half a dozen now, including one this morning. Continue reading