A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Bryan Proffitt
The NCAE has new leadership and taking the top spots are some of the most radical members of Organize2020, the “Racial and Social Justice Caucus” of the NCAE. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) has been waging a relatively non-stop campaign against the General Assembly for ‘higher teacher pay’. Meanwhile, it seems the NCAE doesn’t compensate their own employees adequately according to a petition aimed at the … Continue reading
I’ve asked the NCAE’s Twitter account multiple times if they are involved in the formation of Aim Higher NC. It’s been nearly two weeks since I began asking and have received no reply. I’d give them the benefit of the doubt of not seeing the tweet, had it only been one. I’ve sent half a dozen now, including one this morning. Continue reading