A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Bryan Perlmutter
Well, so much for civil discourse.
CHAPEL HILL — Protests turned violent during a Tuesday morning meeting of the UNC Board of Governors as students and faculty gathered once again to call for the removal of UNC president-elect Margaret Spellings, former secretary of education in the George W. Bush administration.
KEEP READING… FIND OUT WHO THESE NUTS ARE…. Continue reading
Have you heard about the woman who scaled a flagpole in South Carolina to remove the Confederate Flag? Some are calling that “daring”.
Given that she was wearing climbing gear and had a spotter I’d call it “staged”. Continue reading
This past Tuesday, there was another fast food worker protest. This time it was in Charlotte and Durham, this time with the added theme of workers who are also on public assistance. It would seem Occupy 2.0 is still alive in North Carolina – but barely.
Find out how these union front groups tie into North Carolina and the NC NAACP’s Moral Monday circus. Continue reading