A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Brenda Brown
Parents, have you heard about House Bill 847?
This bill is very important and will be a platform for extending and solidifying Parental Rights in North Carolina. This bill has my support and I hope it will have yours as well.
With the permission of Brenda Brown, NC coordinator for ParentalRights.org, I have the letter below to share with you. Continue reading