A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Brenda Berg
Last week, Dr. Atkinson jump started her relection campaign with a speech in front of the legislature’s House Select Committee on Education.
KEEP READING… #STUFFATKINSONSAYS Continue reading
The Education Legislator?
“Rep. Craig Horn (R-Union) is the education legislator. It’s an odd moniker considering he only moved to the state in 2005, has no education background and didn’t even start out focused on the subject.” Continue reading
Some quick hits on what’s going on in Education in North Carolina (8/26/25)
-FOOD FOR THOUGHT
-KEA and K-3 ASSESSMENT UPDATE
-NC SUPERINTENDENT RACE
AND MORE…. Continue reading
Some quick hits this week in education news from around North Carolina.
-Career and College Ready Graduates
-NC Media Suddenly Notices Common Core Commission
-Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
-John Locke Foundation Event hosts BESTNC
Common Core was discussed in North Carolina’s legislature starting in 2013 and running through 2014. The result of the discussion, meetings, hearings and testimony was Senate Bill 812. This bill ordered an appointed commission (ASRC) to review and replace the Common … Continue reading