A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Bowe Bergdahl
By Liberty Speaks
On Saturday, June 7th I contacted Doug Ross with information that I had found regarding Robert Bergdahl and one of his connections on Google+; one was an individual who was a self-proclaimed Al Qaeda member. Doug ran the story titled, ‘WELL, THIS IS INTERESTING: Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl’s Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda”.
I did a follow-up article on June 8th titled, Robert Bergdahl: In his Circles, which explained the reasons why I went digging in the first place into Robert Bergdahl’s social media accounts. The article, however, did not go into detail on who Anissa bint Youssef Ibn Yusuf Zaid really is, who she says she is, and what other related information I had found including aliases.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at DaTechGuy: The Price For Saving Bergdahl
By A.P. Dillon
Army Sargeant Bow Berghdahl, held by the Taliban since 2009, was recently released. A rather timely release given the President’s drop in the polls and his administration being hit by one scandal after another. Continue reading