A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Bond Referendum
In the last month or so, I’ve covered the Iredell schools and their bond vote issue. Now that it has passed, it looks like there is a moving of goalposts being attempted.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Signs for Wake County Commissioner went missing in the last week. Looks like sign swiping is happening elsewhere too. Statesville.com is reporting that “Vote No” signs have disappeared from locations in Iredell County:
KEEP READING — SEE WHAT ONE IREDELL COMMISSIONER CANDIDATE IS TELLING VOTERS TO DO… Continue reading